Monday 5 September 2016

VIDEO: Rita Dominic Reveals She Has No Kids But She’s Working On Having One


Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic hosted a Facebook Live Chat with her fans where she was bombarded with questions.

The actress revealed she would love to have a child one day and she’s working on it.

When asked about her kids, she said, “No, I don’t. But I’d love to. I love children very much. I am working on it, hopefully.”

On if she is in a relationship, Rita replied saying, “It is my personal life…actually I was dating someone in Germany…but nah, let me not talk about that, it is my private life”

Watch the video below...

1 comment:

  1. Bro you're doing a good job, and I like the arrangement of your blog too. It's Kingsley your fb friend. This is how far I've gone with my blog. www.mgabshub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...