Thursday 1 September 2016

Rob Kardashian Finally Reveals Why He Missed Kim and Kanye's Wedding

 

Rob Kardashian has revealed why he missed his sister Kim's wedding to Kanye West and it was because of his weight.

He said he felt "very unhappy" about his appearance after a suit fitting before the 2014 ceremony, and was too lacking in self confidence at the time.

Speaking to PEOPLE, he said:

    "I was doing suit fittings in Paris right before the wedding and I just wasn't comfortable. I'm 6'1" and at my most I probably weight 300lbs.""There were cameras at the airport on our trip there and I was very unhappy with the person I saw in all the pictures," "I'm upset I missed my sister's wedding but it was a personal decision."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...