Thursday 1 September 2016

Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga with Brand New $300k Bentley [SEE PHOTOS]

 

19-year-old Kylie Jenner has surprised Tyga with a brand new $300,000 Bentley and revealed she was the one who hid his Ferrari.

On Wednesday it was claimed the 26-year-old rapper's Ferrari was repossessed while he and Kylie were at a Bentley dealership in Calabasas, California.

According to TMZ, the dad-of-one reportedly missed a number of payments on the car's lease and a repo man with with a spare key took it while the pair were shopping for yet another luxury vehicle.


But it turns out Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kylie had planned it all.

The reality beauty actually arranged for someone to hide the rapper's Ferrari and she visited the Bentley dealership alone to pick out the pricey vehicle.

After Kylie gifted him with the very expensive set of wheels, the pair both took to Snapchat to reveal it had all been a big prank.

"When ur lil baby cops u the Bentley truck and hides your Ferrari. Guess I can't be mad [sic]," Tyga said in his video.

While Kylie shared a Snapchat clip of the thrilled rapper jumping about as she handed over the keys to his new toy.

"The blogs almost ruined it, they said me and T were at the Bentley dealership when really it was only me.

"I had to lie to T and say, 'I have no idea T what the story is - I was not at a Bentley dealership,' but I was. Did I lie to you?"

"I'm speechless right now," Tyga replied.

It's easy to see why so many people fell for the story as the rapper has run into a number of financial problems over the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...