Thursday 1 September 2016

Kourtney Kardashian Reveals She Wants To Have 6 Kids

 

Kourtney Kardashian has admitted she's still open to a reunion with ex-boyfriend Scott Disick.

Speaking about the possibility, Kourtney told Cosmopolitan magazine:

    "The idea of having my family together is amazing, but it's not the way things ended up."They may end up there. I'm not sure. To me, it's in God's hands. If it's meant to be, then things will line up. "We definitely tried for a long time. But relationships are exhausting! Being able to focus on the kids and me right now is good. We say to each other all the time, 'I'm the coolest ex-girlfriend/baby mama you could ever ask for!'"

On having more kids, she said

     "I would have more. I could see myself with six kids. I just don't know what's in God's plan."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...