Friday 2 September 2016

Singer, Iyanya Urges Public To Disregard His Tweets & Facebook Posts Over Past 3 Months

 

Former Triple MG artiste, Iyanya claims he just recovered his Twitter account after 3 months and as such he isn’t responsible for Tweets & Facebook posts over that period.

The singer released a press statement on Thursday about the development;

    My attention has been drawn to recent tweets, posts and activities on my Twitter (@iyanya) and Facebook (@iyanya) accounts. This is to inform members of the Public that I have not been in control of either my Twitter (@iyanya) and Facebook (@iyanya) accounts in the past three months.

    I hereby disclaim any activities expressed or implied for any particular purpose from these social media platforms and shall in no event be held liable for any actions taken or inactions in reliance on these posts, tweets or retweets, particularly those in respect of an alleged upcoming concert – “Symphony of Iyanya” scheduled for October 2016 in Lagos, or any other events or activities.

    I kindly urge my fans and members of the public to disregard any activities carried out on these social media platforms in the past three months till date and to solely rely on my Instagram account (@Iyanya) for the time being. I further assure you all that requisite measures are being taken to recover the control of these accounts and you will be informed as soon as I recover control of the said accounts.
    Thank you for your support and corporation. Iyanya mbuk”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...