Thursday 1 September 2016

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Psoriasis Patches; Says It's Her Big Flaw [PHOTOS]

 

Kim Kardashian has opened up again about suffering from the skin disorder psoriasis.

The reality star, gets unsightly red patches on her skin during flare ups and in particular on her right leg, that 'is the most visible.'She revealed though there is no cure, she usually uses concealer to tone it down and applies a cortisone cream every night before she goes to bed.

She took to her app to share her experience writing;

    'I don't even really try to cover it that much anymore,''Sometimes I just feel like it's my big flaw and everyone knows about it, so why cover it?Everyone with psoriasis has different symptoms; sometimes the rashes are itchy, sometimes they're flaky. Mine flares up from time to time for different reasons,' she explained.

    'I'm always hoping for a cure, of course, but in the meantime, I'm learning to just accept it as part of who I am.'


 

She's also spoken about how she always explains her condition to the team she works with when doing a photo shoot.

 

'I have psoriasis, there is nothing I can do about it so there is no reason why I should feel uncomfortable,' 'So to make myself feel better I lay out all my insecurities before we start a shoot in the hope that no one will be focused on that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...