Saturday 20 February 2016

Kris Jenner Brands Caitlyn Jenner As "Worst Dressed" At The 2016 New York Fashion Week

 

Kris Jenner named her ex-Husband, Caitlyn Jenner the “worst dressed” of New York Fashion Week.

Jenner made the surprising admission about Caitlyn's Fashion Week looks during a recent appearance on E!’s New York Fashion Week special episode of Fashion Police on Thursday, although Kris’ apparent Caitlyn diss wasn’t actually as bad as we think.

“My worst I think is going to be Caitlyn [Jenner]” Kris said on the E! fashion show, according to People.

Kris appeared alongside regular hosts Giuliana Rancic, Brad Goreski, Melissa Rivers, and Margaret Cho this week. But it turns out that the Kardashian/Jenner’s worst dressed statement actually turned out to be a compliment to Caitlyn, who Kris married in 1991 before the two divorced last year.

“Here’s why,” Kris Jenner said, explaining her decision that she “can’t handle [Caitlyn’s] shoes with the skirt.”

“The second reason is,” Kris continued during her guest appearance on Fashion Police, “because, I really would have liked this outfit for myself and she kind of stole it. I’m a little jealous… I’m a little angry that I didn’t get that skirt to be honest.”. She added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...