Thursday 1 September 2016

"I Feel Comfortable with Kylie Jenner being Around my Son" - Blac Chyna

 

Blac Chyna has revealed all about how her and Rob Kardashian ended their war with Kylie and Tyga. She tells People magazine.

    "We've all talked, I've met up with Kylie,Everybody is mature. We're not holding on to grudges. We've moved on."

Chyna also said she understands her finance's family were skeptical in the beginning.

She said:

     "Every family is going to be defensive in the beginning; I don't care who you are or what the situation is – they're going to be protective. But everything is positive now."

On co-parenting their three-year-old son,Chyna said

      "I feel comfortable with Kylie being around my son, King, and I'm sure Tyga feels comfortable having King around Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...