Friday 2 September 2016

Don Jazzy Finally Breaks His Silence On Feud with Olamide and Losing D'banj

 

Mavins CEO and music producer, Don Jazzy has finally broken his silence on his  'feud' with rapper Olamide at the 2015 Headies

Speaking to Peace Hyde of Forbes Africa,he said he reacted out of anger, as he is very emotional about his music acts whom he calls his kids. He said

    “I learnt a lesson about anger, I don’t really get angry like that. At that particular point, I was angry and emotional about my kids. You have to understand there’s no greater love than the love of a father for his children,“I think that’s the way people should know the amount of love i have for whoever is working for me. Especially those three. I guess I was weak, I was upset, spoke out of tongue. I’m sorry to my fans that expected better from me.”

On how they made peace Don Jazzy disclosed

     “That’s the beauty about adults. In two seconds after saying all that I regretted my actions. I realised that he did too and we got along. We didn’t want it to escalate.”

 On his worst day in business, he said

    The decision for myself and my former partner, Dbanj to pursue different path at that point was not the right the decision because it led to alot of things. 'Apart from the financial loses, I also lost a friend and brother in D'banj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...