Thursday 28 July 2016

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Cover Harper's Bazaar [PHOTOS]


Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are Harper's Bazaar's newest cover stars. The couple sat down with Laura Brown to discuss a variety of topics.

Kanye spoke effusively of Kim's nude selfies. "I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity," he said. A"nd I love beautiful shapes. I feel like it's almost a Renaissance thing, a painting, a modern version of a painting. I think it's important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing.

Kanye added that he himself used to be a purveyor of nude selfies:"I used to do nude selfies in my single days. You'd get a good cock shot here and there."

Conversation turned to Taylor Swift. "I was such a fan of hers," Kim said. When asked about his favorite Swift song, Kanye said, " I don't have one."

Kanye revealed that his favorite song ever is Jimi Hendrix's rendition of "All Along the Watchtower" and that the historical figures he and Kim best identify with are Muhammad Ali and Marilyn Monroe.

Kanye spoke briefly on his distaste of thinking. "I actually don't like thinking," he said. "I think people think I like to think a lot. And I don't. I do not like to think at all."

Read the full interview HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...