Saturday 30 July 2016

Bride's Father Left Inconsolable After Her Wedding Dress Reveals Hidden Tattoo [SEE PHOTOS]

 

A bride had her father shocked by revealing her arm is covered in tattoos. Amy Davison, 28, from Hertfordshire, admitted she regretted having the colourful sleeve tattoo in her youth as she knew her father, Mark, would disapprove.

She had managed to hide the body ink - which stretches from her shoulder to her hand - from him for years but when he took her dress shopping after she became engaged to her fiance Lee, she couldn't conceal it any longer.

 

Amy confessed that she couldn't wear a sleeveless gown her father had picked out for her to try on as it would mean revealing her tattoo.

    'I am a real daddy's girl I couldn't do it without him as I value his opinion,''I need to cover my arms as I have this and he doesn't know,'  I feel really nervous like I am going to cry, my dad doesn't like tattoos at all. He is going to go mad,' she fretted. 'There is no way I can go out with my arm like this.'

 He looked stunned as he saw the body inking up his little girl's arm through the lace material.

    Yes. Definitely sleeves. I don't know how you make a wedding dress look nice with that arm.': 'She shouldn't have a full sleeve like that - appalling - it will ruin any dress.' 'I am feeling emotional. I will never be disappointed in her but there was shock.'

Culled from Mailonline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...