Monday 7 March 2016

Scott Disick Explains What Led To His Split From Kourtney Kardashian

 

Scott Disick has explained what led to his split from Kourtney Kardashian in People interview.

“I’m not sure I can stay home every single night at 32 years old and be sane. In the end, I’m trying to live my life. I’m trying to live it healthy.

“I’m trying to be there for the people I love, which is Kourtney and the kids, but you know what, we’re not together.” “I’m single and I’m trying to keep my mind off of things. At the end of the day I think people just need to understand that I have never lied about anything about myself. I am who I am. I do what I do, and enough is enough.”
He told People

He also added that he was not on a “crazy mission of destruction”, but was surrounding himself with both male and female friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...