Thursday 31 March 2016

Sonia Ogbonna Claps Back At Haters Insulting Laura Ikeji [SEE DETAILS]

 

After the Instagram drama on her after she posted a picture with Laura Ikeji (read here) and said she looked 13 without makeup, she has clapped back at all the critics.

She posted a quote on her Instagram page and wrote;

 

    Let me tell you,it's so damn easy to bring a human being down. We are all meant to be so insecure and our self esteem is very fragile. Each and every of us (especially you sitting somewhere and writing nasty comments and calling people names on social media!). No matter how bad you form-building a self confidence is a serious hard work and a gradual process that takes much time,wisdom and experience and still most people die without succeeding in it.

    So it's not a nuclear sciences to manage to bring someone down. Piece of cake. But will that fix u up? Will it help you overcome your own insecurities and issues you are facing?
    Real strength and a power in us lays in a capability to make someone smile and feel better about themselves. Now that's a hard work my friends.

    When I came to Nigeria for the first time as a public figure's girlfriend,I was in shock after reading comments about me. Wait,I was ugly? A transgender? What?! Ashawo/Runs babe? Lol . You won't believe things I got to read. For the first time of my life people I have clue that existed had so many things to say about me. Did it made me feel bad? Surely it did.

    Luckily,I'm a fast learner and I understood how to deal with it in a proper way- simply you can't see negativity in a positive atmosphere.
    But still.
    My friends,we are all better then that.
    Help someone grow. Help someone see better perspective. Influence people around you with smiles,joy and positive vibes.
    It will change your whole life,
    I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...