Wednesday 30 March 2016

"Kourtney Kardashian is My Best Friend" - Scott Disick

 

Scott Disick talked about his relationship with Kourtney Kardashian in a recent interview with Kyle Sandilands and Jackie Henderson.

He said, “She like my best friend, I’ll love her to the day I die.’ ‘I don’t think anything is ever simple I’m not the first person in the world that has gotten separated from their significant other.’ We’re just trying to make the best of it and life goes on. Things aren’t easy but things are going very well. I’m just happy that we are able to be on good terms.”

When asked if he thought he might get back together with Kourtney, Scott replied saying, “I never thought a lot of things were going to happen in my life the way that they did. I’m don’t really rule anything out. I have no plans in my mind of what’s going to happen. If things are meant to be maybe they will be. I really don’t know yes or know.”

On if he wanted things to get back to normal, he said, “I’m normal. There were things we both needed to work on as of right now we’re in a good place, I don’t think either of us want more than where we’re at.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...