Monday 15 February 2016

Nollywood Actress, Ashionye Raccah Shares New Photos of Her Adorable Daughter As She Turns Six Months Old

 

Nigerian Actress, Ashionye Raccah shared this adorable photo of her daughter, Ochade Marguerite Victoria on Instagram today as she turns six months.

Read what she wrote below:

    "Happy #6Months to my Little Princess, #OchadeMargueriteVictoriaRaccah #LilMissOch you have brought so much sunshine & love into our lives. Your beautiful smile melts hearts. Even as a baby, you have the warmest personality of anyone I have ever met. I thank GOD for you #MyAngel and I will forever thank him for blessing me with you & your brother #Bam. Thanks for making my job as a mum very easy #MummyLovesYou #BamLove".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...