Monday 29 February 2016

"I Can Help Her More" - US Rapper, Tyga Defends 8 Year Gap With Kylie Jenner

 

Tyga defended the eight year gap between him and his lover Kylie Jenner in a recent interview with 106 KMEL.

The rapper said, “Me being older than her, I’ve been through a lot more things so I can help her more with it,’

‘Even though she’s been more in tabloid media limelight than I have been. But I can see that because I know what type of person she is. I know what she deals with.”It’s hard to talk about that because people are gonna bash. I didn’t understand it though because I’m like, “This person is a really good person,”‘It’s almost like, the devil keeps trying to tell me something to not follow god, just let god do what he gotta do. So, I don’t really know how to speak on that because it’s just something I have to deal with. A lot of things in life, you just gotta deal with it as it comes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...