Tuesday 16 February 2016

Checkout Photos from Bustline Yetunde Oduwole's 45th London Birthday Party!

 

UK based writer and socialite, Yetunde Oduwole was in the news back in July 2015 after her emotional outburst over failed relationship with ex, Babatunde Bernard, popularly known as Babatee, hit the net.

She has so moved on now and last Sunday, February 14th, celebrated her 45th birthday in London with her friends and family. An excited Yetunde said:

    Another year, another new song...amidst the whirlwind and in the eye of the storm, God stormed the battle ground for me; fought the wars for my sake and made me a pillar of fire in the eye of the enemies!

    Each time I add another year; I marvel at God's love for me. Sparing my life means there's still hope for me! My mouth is filled with so much testimonies that I cannot begin to list...I am the living proof that the love of God is real!
    My joy is sooooooo full!

    Happy Birthday to me and to all my birthday mates across the world who share this special day of love with me.

    A happy Valentine's day to you... you....and you! I love you all!
    Let's make love and not war....let's love and not loathe xx ❤��



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...