Saturday 30 January 2016

Nollywood Actress, Kate Henshaw Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Star Actor & Producer, JT Tom West

 

Popular Nigerian actress, Kate Henshaw took to her Instagram page to pay a touching tribute to veteran actor, movie producer and director, JT Tom West.

She shared a photo of him and here’s what she said in the caption:

    J.T. Tom West….
    23 years ago, I was nothing but a green horn as they called me back then. I was inquisitive about the audition you invited me to..had no idea of what to expect. After many weeks, I received a note(there were no mobile phones then) that I should come back and read again for a role. I was still unsure of what this was all about. Long story short, Director Ifeanyi Anyafulu chose me to play the Lead role of OMONO in HINTS MAGAZINE’s first ever movie, WHEN THE SUN SETS, the rest they say is history.
    I would not be here, who I am, if not for you. God used you. I will never forget you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...