Tuesday 19 July 2016

Taylor Swift’s BFF, Abigail Anderson Receives Death Threats After Telling Kim & Kanye: "I Pray For Your Daughter"

 

Taylor Swift’s childhood BFF, Abigail Anderson on Monday evening, Abigail launched into a Twitter rant, slamming Kanye West and Kim Kardashian after the reality star shared the singer and rapper’s phone conversation.

Abigail wrote in a series of now deleted tweets.

    “Lord, hear my prayers. … I pray God helps your daughter understand, that despite how many times she’ll hear daddy reference all women as ‘b**ches,’ she isn’t one,”
    I pray she understands her father actually IS faithful to her mother, despite all the adulterous comments she will hear her father making. … I pray that she will understand ‘adultery and b**ches’ are just daddy's form of art and not to worry because not every man thinks like him.… Lastly, I pray for forgiveness. May God forgive you & your wife for doing to others the very things you pray are NEVER done to your daughter.”

 Abigail later said she deleted her tweets, writing:

    "For the record, I usually delete my tweets once the death threats start rolling in...nothing more or less than that. #MovingOn."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...